REVIEW: CALLANISH TARTAN & INDIGO LAUNCH NIGHT
A night celebrating…
Friday 22nd April saw the eve of a full pink moon and a night celebrating the launch of the new Callanish Tartan and Indigo collection of furniture and accessories. Our Harrogate Showroom colleagues and guests were joined by The Cloth of Kings owner Malcolm Campbell. Malcolm designed the Callanish Tartan and spoke of the manufacture and inspiration behind his design.
Guests were treated to an array of treats and discounts, including a unique Callanish Pink Cocktail made using local gin from producers Slingsby of Harrogate. Delicious shortbread was also provided that had been handmade by one of Indigo’s delivery team to add to a truly Scottish themed evening.
The Wing Chair is the first piece of Indigo furniture to launch in the Callanish Tartan and is available in seven different colour ways. The chair is inspired by the iconic English Wing Chair from the 1600s and features smooth, elegant curves with a high back and relaxed round arms.
Enter our competition and be in with a chance of winning an exclusive Callanish Tartan Wing Chair. T&cs apply.
The Callanish Pink Cocktail
- Add a few chunks of rhubarb and 1/4 of a pink grapefruit also cut into chunks to a tall glass.
- Add 10ml Agave or 1 1/2 teaspoons of caster sugar
- Muddle the rhubarb, grapefruit and agave together (the end of a rolling pin will do)
- Add 50ml of Slingsby Rhubarb Gin
- Add ice and stir well until all mixed together
- Top up with Ginger Beer and stir the glass again
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge and a few slices of rhubarb