Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.indigofurniture.co.uk (Our Site). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Our Site.
www.indigofurniture.co.uk is a site operated by Indigo Furniture Limited (we/our/us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03513093 and we have our registered office at Unit 6 Heritage Business Centre, Derby Road, Belper, Derbyshire, England DE56 1SW. Our main trading address is Indigo House, Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire, England DE55 7FQ.
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send or upload any material which is:
- not your own original work and is not lawfully submitted;
- not factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided by you without the necessary consent of any third party;
- defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; or
- likely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods; or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Site;
- any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in connection with Our Site.
- not to use any web crawling, web scraping or screen scraping systems, software or programmes; and
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our Site, including, without limitation:
- chat rooms;
- bulletin boards;
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on Our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
We will determine at our discretion the content standards that will apply to any and all material which you contribute to Our Site (Contributions), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of Our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Site.